Friday, July 01, 2011

The Question Is Often Asked, What Would I Do If I Were President?| The Post & Email

The Question Is Often Asked, What Would I Do If I Were President?| The Post & Email:

"In contrast, however, it is my considered opinion that the current putative president does not have a clear vision of the true character of America and is totally devoid of honor. In fact, he represents a clear and present danger to this Republic and must be banned to the history books as a one-term putative president."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****